This November brings us the Food Allergy and Celiac Convention at Disney. I am happy to share that I am a member of the blogger street team for this great event. Being part of the team means that I will be sharing information related to both the event itself and all things Disney gluten free.
The event will be hosted on Disney property at the Coronado Springs Resort on November 22nd 2014.
- Expo Area (featuring vendors, sponsors & non-profit organizations)
- Welcome Breakfast (ticketed event for guests)
- Non-dairy Ice Cream Buffet (ticketed event for guests)
- Kids Corner
- Speakers, panels, & workshops focusing on all aspects of celiac disease & food allergies
- Culinary demonstrations, featuring Disney chefs
- 15 Minutes of Fame Stage where vendors & sponsors can highlight their unique brands & products
- Raffle baskets & giveaways (before & during the event weekend)
- Pre-event recipe booklets where vendors & sponsors can highlight their unique brands and products with recipes
- And more!
Adult tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door*
Kids' tickets are $5 in advance as well as at the door*
*Door tickets will only be available, if there are any left for purchase
Follow event updates via Facebook and Twitter: @celebrateaware
The proceeds from ticket sales will go to food allergy & non-profit organizations.
About the Author
I'm Sandra and I write about my real life experiences in a sometimes not so Celiac friendly world.This includes those everyday adventures that coincide with being gluten-free. I also openly share all those ups and downs that come with living life free from gluten. Read more articles on my siteFollow on Twitter More Content by Gluten Free Doll